- Large fast growing Shade Tree
- Yellow-green flowers with orange accents in late spring to early summer
- Unique leaf shape, bright green in color, turning yellow in fall
- Ornamental fruit clusters persist through winter and are a food source for squirrels
- Few insect and disease problems
Tuliptree, as well as many other trees that are difficult to dig, respond well to growing in containers. We currently have available 1", 1.5" and 2" in #15 and #20 containers in our GO Trees Container Growing System.